Friday, January 22, 2016

THE PRIDE PRINCIPLE OF EXECUTION

Daily Inspirational Post (DIP)
With Paul OKUK
------------------------------------------------

The Pride Principle of Execution states that: The higher your level of pride, the lower your level of achievement.

Most of the times, our ego becomes our stumbling block. We are often too ashamed to let people know we are in lack. We walk in high shoulders but eventually never go a mile.

Pride is like a tiny sticking pest lost amidst the countless strands of our hair, prickling our mental and emotional wellbeing. Pride is like a cheat, a false representation of your ideal self-esteem. But here is one shocking fact: until you hurt your pride to pay the price of winning the prize that comes with success, your life will continue to revolve around a “common ball” impeccably looking like the globe.

Funnily enough, proud people never believe they posses this ill-attitude. I’m sure you have been told a couple of times, tell yourself the truth. That may just be the start to putting your pride to the ground. You become a true image of your creator when pride is found missing in your personality.

2016 is finally here, ask yourself:
What are my priorities? What are my goals? How important are these things to my purpose in life? How important are they to the entire human race? What measures should I employ in fulfilling my purpose? What's going to be my first step? What is my continuity plan?

If you have answered these questions correctly, WELCOME TO A FULFILLING 2016! See you at the top!

No comments: