Thursday, September 26, 2013

AFRIKAAN BIUTI-PIE

Oh!
From the slopes of her fine head
Falls her curly hair
Like fountains
Frisking down the gradient of mountains
On her gifted squared shoulders
Falls and rests
Ten pretty ladies put together
Cannot match a strand of her hair
The most alluring hair of pearl

Her eyes and smiles
The charm I hug lovingly
Her height kisses the stars strikingly
How dark and lovely

Twin on her chest by day
Apples in the mouth by night
Oh Dear!
The tongue is pleased to play with her twincap
How soothing to have her as bride

Her arms
The warmest place
Her legs
The pillars of a true helper
Her heart
The safest place!

The memories of us
While I rise and fall
Tags along like a shadow
My heart wants more

I still rise when I fall
On her chocolate box
Sweeter than all
I love it! Can’t deny it!
She’s the apple of my eyes
The only dreams that makes my smiles

What I feel is typical
The love we have is functional
My prayer unconditional
Like we should be together everyday
Baby its natural

When I fall on my kneels
I cry out to God please!
Supply and multiply
Cause this feeling makes me high
Like kids love Christmas
Baby you’re my climax.

A million paragraphs
Won’t describe your priceless beauty and elegance
My choco-diamond

Come!
Hold me
Wrap me in the warmth of your arms
Feed me with sweet kisses
 From the cutest lips of my Mrs.
Love me like a child
I will hold you like a bride
And make you proud;
This is to all my African beauty-pies.

SHARE THIS; IF YOU LOVE AFRICAN BEAUTY.
Written by Paul Okuk
Mobile: +234 706 085 2404
Twitter: @SplitMediaPro
Email: famouswritter@yahoo.com

No comments: