Thursday, February 27, 2014

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?

I have taken some actions I regretted so much… but I can’t rewind time.
I have said some words I really never meant… but I can’t call back my words.

The memories of my past stares me like a mirror, chocking my mind with nothing but wishes to go back in time and right all the wrongs.

We cannot deny having these feelings sometimes; especially when things are not in the right proportion. But the question remains: how long should we continue to hang around our past? We refuse to accept responsibilities for the outcome of our decisions. We shift blames, try as much to stay over the fence pretending to be innocent while pointing fingers, but this won’t make us free nevertheless.

For once fellow Nigerians, let us forget about who is responsible for the fallen arch and accept the challenge to channel our energies into proffering solutions to save the ship we are all found in.

Nigeria is our own. Nigeria is our home.
Seating back on our elegant upholstery leather cushion-chair, draping one leg atop the other and criticizing government policies cum politicians, won’t move this country to where we expect it to be. We are great people and a great nation blessed with enviable potentials. We need to contribute the totality of all that we are - our support and involvements in making this country security tight by reporting crime and criminals, politically stable and economically balanced to drive our future in the direction we yet imagine.

Long Live Nigeria!
HAPPY 100 YEARS CENTENARY!!

Paul Okuk
BB PIN:31508D61
CEO - Split Media Pro
@SplitMediaPro
www.splitmediapro.com

No comments: