Sunday, November 23, 2014

A letter to my friend

Hello Chully
Like we write wrongly
When we were kids
"I am happy to pick up my golden pen
From the basket of love
To write you this letter" ...Lol
Silly

My heart is filled with satisfaction
Streams of joy
Kisses the softness of my lips
With its salty stings
I write to express my overwhelming feelings
And to tell you
The depth of my heart is touched

My popular friend Wizkid
Looking for his Caro
I Famous have found my Caro
In the goddess of beauty
I tell you Chully
She is the sexiest lady

Her charm lies in her smiles
Her heart
innocent and fragile
I never will break
Burning with love
Her presence brings warmth
Total separation from sadness and boredom

The sweetness of her voice
Grows goose pimples
All over my body
When she whispers i love you to my ears
Oh Sweet tones
From the game of pain and pleasure

Oh my friend Chully
I wish our friend who is a PA in reverse
Would understand the true feelings when loved ...more
And my friend Larry
Whom my anointing oil blessed with a Stephanie
Would understand how it feels
To be betrayed in the eyes of the world

But you see
Sometimes we never know who we have
Until they're gone into another arms
They lost me
They lost a priceless treasure

After feeling like a lonesoldier
On the warfront of love
After feeling like my heart is shattered into grains disarrayed
My Caro
Oh sweet candy Caro
Picked the Pisces of my broken heart
Put together in one piece and pamper tenderly

This has inspired me to write
A poem to my popular friend
Wizkid
Telling him how he can find
A sweet candy Caro as mine

I know you are happy for me Chully
But please don't be
Not because you are bad
But because
I only wish to stop this imaginary tale
And tell you in realism
My imagination
When it becomes reality

So I sing with my popular friend Wizkid
And thought to let you know Chully that
I am looking for my Caro

I know you are as single as I am
So please
Press the play button on the song "Caro" by my popular friend Wizkid

I will write you
When I find her
God bless our search!
Take care of yourself
While I'm busy looking for my Caro
Chao!

No comments: