Friday, May 30, 2014

I HAVE BEEN MASTURBATING FOR 14 YEARS NOW

Someone who described himself as a favourite reader of this blog (Get Inspired) sent this sad story to my email and requested that I publish his mail so fellow readers and people in the far world can advice and help him overcome this "sick attitude".

Please kindly leave your honest comment and share with people you think may have some piece of advice that will be of assistance to Henry Scott’s climb over this horrible situation.

Please, avoid the use of foul languages and harsh approach. Remember that Henry needs our help to fight this major challenge of his concern. The following paragraphs are words from Henry Scott.


"Hello, my name is Henry Scott from Texas, USA. I’m 38 years old, a banker working in Canada and married with 2 kids – my wife and kids live with me.

I have been going through a repeated challenge that has kept my back on the ground. I don’t know what to call it – problem, challenge, attitude – just can’t find the right word for it. I’m so shamed to talk about this, especially to friends or people I have come in contact with. I tried to fight it, I tried to put an end to it; but every time I try, I become more addicted to the act. This is really disgusting. I can’t even tell my wife about this sick attitude cos I don’t want her to have a rethink about me. We both love each other so well and we’ve been married for about 10 years now. She works as a reporter here in Canada and she’s a very popular figure in the media. Her reputation too, is of my concern.

In year 2000, I went on an all-expense-paid business trip to California and I met some amazing people. We eventually became friends after spending 4 days in California with them. I returned back to Canada with some sparkling new attitudes I was so excited about. Well, months rolled by, and I was able to drop all except for this one - MASTURBATION. The worst is that I can masturbate over 5 times every day. My wife became so worried cos I started losing weight. She thought it was medical issue until we ran some blood tests. I use to bet with my life that my wife has never cheated on me since we got married; and I was so proud to do that. But recently, betting my life to that will mean giving it up. Well, I’m not blaming her for her actions but I’m losing my home. We fight and turn the house around – almost on monthly bases – and this is affecting the productivity in the discharge of our individual duties at work; and our wonderful kids are not comfortable with our new attitudes and actions at home.

I have tried several times to tell my wife about this masturbating act I picked up from people I thought where my friends, but the fear of losing her won’t let me. As a matter of fact, I masturbate right inside my office, in the toilet, and even when I’m out shopping with my wife, I will excuse myself and quickly have a shot in the convenience. I wake up at the middle of the night to masturbate. After sex with my wife, I’ll still have to masturbate in the shower to feel satisfied at that moment. No matter how busy my wife’s day would be, no matter how fatigue my wife would be, she never said "no" to me when I demand sex from her and she’s always amazing.

But what I don’t understand is why I can’t leave this act. I’ve been masturbating for 14 years and I really want to put an end to it. Sometimes I think it’s a spiritual problem but I don’t believe in spirits. I acknowledge the existence of God but to think I have spiritual problem is far from the subject. I know this has to do with me but I can’t seem to figure out the solution and it’s killing me. It’s tearing me apart. I feel lost in my own world. Please, I want your help, I want your advice. Whatever you think will be the best thing to do is what I will do. I want my wife back. She believes I’m sleeping with another girl and I’m not. I did that a few times in California and shortly after I returned but I stopped completely and that was it about the cheating act.

But this one seems too big for me to swallow. Please I need your help. I need advice on how to win this situation. I love my wife and my kids too. I want us happy again. I desire to be that "supper-husband" my wife has always called me. Please help me.

Thank you, Paul Okuk for using your platform to communicate this demoralizing issue of mine to your readers - my fellow readers - and people in the far-world. I look forward to your advices".

Kind Regards
Henry Scott
USA

No comments: