Thursday, December 18, 2014

Butterfly In The Rain

Across the deepness of my stomach
Electrifying shock like lightning
Butterflies flapping
Prickling, itching and stinging sensational feeling
The thought of you is magical

Like tears from the sky
My love showers
Like butterflies in the rain
We sway
Like a flashbulb
You illuminate my path
With the reflection of your beauty and personality

Larshardey
In your warmth I am drowned
In the wetness between your thigh
I swim not in lust
But in the ocean of love

Despite the barrenness of my wallet
Despite the nothingness of my food bank
You chose me
I won't be a tyrant
I promise

Our dreams
Our hopes
Fills our minds till overflow
You and I will ever glow

We sail
Yet in fear
But confident in this ship
Who would have known about this journey
Except the rider
Creator of the universe
His power and might
Wisdom and glory endless

We travel yet in the uncertainty of the light
We only hope it shines into the night
We travel yet in the uncertainty of gravity
We only hope to keep flying till eternity

Your friendship cost more than the oil fields of Kuwait, Iraq and Saudi Arabia
The diamond mines of South Africa
The uranium mines of the Soviet Union
And the silver mines of Africa
Your friendship is priceless

Let me kiss your nose
For you are exceptional
Let me kiss your shoulder
For I want you badly
Let me...
Burry my tongue in your warmth
Between the softness of your lips

I will crown your finger
For I hope to...
Reach the deepest part of you
Make babies and have a carbon copy of you
Let me swim...
But in the ocean of your love

Like a butterfly
You sprayed your wings and landed on me
Like a butterfly
You won my heart with your colours of love
Beauty and elegance
I'm so glad you landed on me...
Like a butterfly
I love you... More

Paul Okuk

No comments: