Thursday, July 24, 2014

WORRIES

Those times when we feel broken and wounded, our heart attempting to jump out from our mouth, our minds clouded with horrible feelings putting our back against the wall; ceaseless tears won’t stop wetting our pillows and unnumbered questions jigging through the windows of our minds.

We desire to converse but all we see around us are shadows of those we call our friends; people whose smiles before our very face are warming, charming, innocent and heart melting; but their deeds and words behind our back peeress our hearts from end to end from the rear of our chest.

We wonder why people are deaf to our cries and blind to our falls. Well, everybody is occupied with solving and resolving their problems and difficulties. If they offer to solve your problem, who will reciprocate in resolving their own setback? This is the question that beats their hearts on each second of time. So you’ve got to get busy with cracking down strong walls of yours because nobody will solve your problems for you.

What’s the profit if I seat back and worry when I can let it go with the wind? What’s the profit if I let my heart quake and breaks in the nothingness of what I give meanings to? What’s the profit if out of ignorance I let opportunities pass me by? What’s the profit to worry when I can be free, making all records and breaking all barriers from my foolhardiness?

Worries they say are 'part of life' but i do not subscribe to that ideology. I believe logical thinking breaks that 'part of life' - worry. I therefore dare you to leave that beaten path called 'worries' and place full energy on logical thinking that will speed your life to the zenith of your expectations. If you do what is right at the right time, you will never have a cause to worry.


Paul Okuk

No comments: